04-10-2014 07:48 AM
36 12
tools
    Nope. Nada. Never again. You want me? Effin' call or text me.

Posted via Android Central App
    anon8380037, Revampd and A895 like this.
    03-16-2014 11:54 AM

A thousand times this.

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
    anon(6142785) likes this.
    03-16-2014 11:58 AM

Agree as well - and no social media - but I have to admit, for 15 years, I would text somebody first rather than call them. It's just me, I think I prefer the time to think rather than goof over the phone and regret it later. Family and close friends excepted. I'm a textaholic.

Nobody knows how much I don't know.
    "All in the Best Possible Taste" via my Note 3 on AC
    A895 likes this.
    03-16-2014 12:11 PM
    If there are 2 phrases I never want want to hear again are "like us on facebook and follow us on Twitter." What a waste of time. I have 3 kids under 7 and my wife and I both work shifts. I don't have time for that crap.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
    03-25-2014 01:49 PM
    Can we add "selfie" to that list too?
    03-25-2014 02:00 PM
    If there are 2 phrases I never want want to hear again are "like us on facebook and follow us on Twitter." What a waste of time. I have 3 kids under 7 and my wife and I both work shifts. I don't have time for that crap.

My god. I hear that phrase so much its so damn annoying now. Keep your crap to yourself with that Like us on Facebook stuff. All the companies are doing is getting free promotions from the fools who like that stuff.
    03-26-2014 05:02 PM
    My god. I hear that phrase so much its so damn annoying now. Keep your crap to yourself with that Like us on Facebook stuff. All the companies are doing is getting free promotions from the fools who like that stuff.
    Agreed. But I do worry that it puts unfair restrictions on those of us who don't comply. I / we have bigger life issues, but this has been really starting to bug me. If you're not in sometimes you don't exist, and can not avail of some service or promotion or other. Can't think of an example though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    A895 likes this.
    03-26-2014 05:53 PM
    Agreed. But I do worry that it puts unfair restrictions on those of us who don't comply. I / we have bigger life issues, but this has been really starting to bug me. If you're not in sometimes you don't exist, and can not avail of some service or promotion or other. Can't think of an example though.

I haven't used Facebook in over 4 years...and have NEVER used Twitter. Somehow, I don't think there's anything, anything at all I'm missing out on...or did I totally misinterpret that?

via the tablet
    anon8380037 likes this.
    03-26-2014 05:58 PM

Contests on a lot of tech sites require a Facebook or twitter and I have neither. Hell a lot of contests anywhere want you to go on Facebook and all that.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    anon8380037 likes this.
    03-26-2014 07:36 PM
    Can we add "selfie" to that list too?
    Getting sick of hearing all these phrases, and what I find most funny is that no one I know is on twitter and people that have a fb account no longer update it. It reminds me of the early 2000's when every ad was followed by .com
    Now my wife needs me to do something, no wait, now my kids are fighting, oh hold on, let me take a selfie....

anon8380037 likes this.
    03-28-2014 05:32 PM
    Example - Da daa !
    Cut from a Samsung email for the S5 London launch today 10 April.

-----------------

"Get your hands on the Galaxy S5 a day early
    To celebrate the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5 we're giving you the chance to attend an exclusive launch event at our new Samsung Experience Store in Stratford.
    You can get your hands on the Galaxy S5 the day before it goes on general release, and the first 50 people to buy one on the night will receive a free 16GB memory card.
    Where: Ground Floor, The Street, Westfield Stratford City, E20 1EJ
    When: Thursday, 10th April, from 6pm
    You can enjoy a champagne reception and also get the chance to win a Galaxy S5 and Gear 2*.

Accept your invitation on Facebook and share your pictures at the event

FACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBELike. Share. Watch."
    -----------------

A895 likes this.
    04-10-2014 07:48 AM
36 12