Who else is not on social networks?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I just recently deactivated my Twitter and deleted my Instagram. I deleted my Facebook back in 2011. I am on nothing now. I also deleted my Google Plus. No IM apps or anything. If someone wants to reach me they must have my phone number. Otherwise they are out of luck. Anyone else cut off the social networks?

Posted via Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I dont bother with it anymore. I can't remember the last time I looked at FB or Twitter. I do use instagram, but a prob only look at it once a day. I dont use Google + but I do back up my photos. I guess I havent given Google + a chance really - the only social networking I do is these forums lol

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I dont bother with it anymore. I can't remember the last time I looked at FB or Twitter. I do use instagram, but a prob only look at it once a day. I dont use Google + but I do back up my photos. I guess I havent given Google + a chance really - the only social networking I do is these forums lol

Same here. I am on Android Central and TheVerge and that's it.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm on FB, but that's it. I found it interesting that it got to the point where not having some sort of social media presence made you look like you're a creep or trying to hide something, especially from potential employers.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm on FB, but that's it. I found it interesting that it got to the point where not having some sort of social media presence made you look like you're a creep or trying to hide something, especially from potential employers.

I don't understand why you HAVE to be on a social network. I tell someone I'm not on Facebook they look at me like I'm crazy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Good to see y'all are still on the best social network of them all--AC! ;)

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I did joined facebook to look up a friend I lost contact for a decade, but deleted the account afterward.

I also have a fake account that is joined to Google+ to use primarily for posting on YouTube.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I did joined facebook to look up a friend I lost contact for a decade, but deleted the account afterward.

I also have a fake account that is joined to Google+ to use primarily for posting on YouTube.

I joined Facebook a few years ago to see what the fuss was about. I saw all the drama people was putting out there and promptly deleted it. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

toober

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
There's a Facebook account with my name on it. My wife uses it to spy on people she doesn't want to have access to her page. She also puts photos of our kids on it for my family to see. I don't use it, but it's still there. Other than a few forums, I have nothing else to do on the Internet but read.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I would love to get rid of it all. But I live in a different country to most of my family so Facebook is the best way to stay in touch. It's kind of scary that I know more about their lives than I did when we all lived in the same small town but I love being able to watch the little people that I've never met grow up.

... sent from the road

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I hate Facebook it destroys privacy its full of drama queens and did I mention it gives the beast more info on me

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I just go and talk to my friends in person lol. It creates bonds :)

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463