iPod 5th 16gb, PS3 or Moto G?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a £100 trade in voucher for my old GS2 with a chain of very good exchange stores in the UK.

I can add roughly another £50 or more to this without feeling I am over - spending. I need to buy from one of their many stores in the UK. I have close access to about 20, and they keep their website stock list reasonably up to date.
I have bought from there many times. Dvd's, phones, laptop, hard drive, ram etc.

I mainly wonder if I would enjoy an iPod Touch 16gb 5th generation, as they are @ £150 new / grade A.

I have never had anything Apple. I just want to browse and get a few apps. Music is secondary. I can tether to my phone on a new plan.

I just want the experience. But do I have to learn the whole shenoggins?
I could also do with a second Android (or Windows) phone. I am using a 2g candy bar for my 2nd number now.
I can get a Moto G when they are occasionally in stock, 110 - 150 new/A for 8gb to 4G.
I also like the Sony M2.

The Samsung GS3 and GS4 are still over priced it seems to me at from 230 there.

I have not had a PS3 (120 for a good one) since I bought my 1st fhd plasma tv 2 years ago; but I would only buy driving sims like GT5/6, F1, and I have a Blue Ray/PVR Recorder.

Can I enjoy an iPod touch as a mini tablet, with no need for extras? I have a Lenovo Thinkpad i3 W7 pc and a Note 3.
Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I have had the Moto G 4G running for 2 weeks. I like it enormously, but I can't live with the screen size day to day. Text and keyboard is too small in many applications, regardless of font size, and the stock or SwiftKey keyboard covers entry fields in many apps.
I would consider going to a Moto X but it's only a 0.2 increase.
I still have my Note 3. Real shame. I will see what the X+1 brings.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro