I'm not sick of BlackBerry (BB). I love the whole package.

But I would like to have other options and recently I've noticed that WinMo/Android and basically no other operating system comes with the whole package as well integrated as a BB. And this is bothersome to me because at this rate I'm stuck with BB.

Guys is it possible to have at least 5 email accounts setup on a Android device (or WinMo)? Will it work as good as my BB does (AKA. Push E-mail)?

If not then what steps can I take to acquire said features (on an Android or WinMo device)? I'm willing to pay a MAX monthly fee of $30 if I have to. Which is what I'm actually paying BB at the moment for the whole "BlackBerry" thing.
    07-23-2009 12:14 PM
    I have had my G1 for about three weeks now. I am still learning about the phone some. As far as email goes, Gmail works well (not surprisingly). I set up a Yahoo account on the phone. It was hit and miss, mostly miss. I called T-Mobile CS and the guy checked to make sure all of my settings were correct. It still didn't work right. I finally gave up on it and decided to just use the Gmail account. This doesn't sound like an option for you. It sounds like you need the other accounts. Also, I went into Yahoo settings and set it up so that when I get a new email, it automatically sends me a SMS. That's not exactly push, but at least you know when you have an email. Sorry I can't help more.
    STARGATE likes this.
    07-31-2009 05:26 PM
    the reason BB's have the whole package is BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) it links so well with exchange for pushing e-mails.

I have seen shots of Exhange for Android but not tried it yet, hoping there might be some offical support in the next release (Donut)
    08-04-2009 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD