Welcome To The (newly redesigned) Android Lounge ?? (The Entertainment Spot)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Uh huh. We all believe you. :p

Alright kiddies, gather 'round for a story:

It was a cold winter day, and a young boy's family just purchased a brand new desktop personal computer. It had a fresh installation of America Online 3.0 on it, which he used to "go online" to the "world wide web." The computer was asking for a "username," so the boy had to think carefully because once he chose this name he would never be able to change it (what did he know). So after thinking and thinking, where can I get a good name? "I know, I'll turn to my favorite video game, Final Fantasy III for Super Nintendo" he thought. After skimming through the game, he found the name he would use, Raganrok. And so he was named for the many years to come.

The End :(

Garrett92C

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Alright kiddies, gather 'round for a story:

It was a cold winter day, and a young boy's family just purchased a brand new desktop personal computer. It had a fresh installation of America Online 3.0 on it, which he used to "go online" to the "world wide web." The computer was asking for a "username," so the boy had to think carefully because once he chose this name he would never be able to change it (what did he know). So after thinking and thinking, where can I get a good name? "I know, I'll turn to my favorite video game, Final Fantasy III for Super Nintendo" he thought. After skimming through the game, he found the name he would use, Raganrok. And so he was named for the many years to come.

The End :(

Great story! I can't even remember what my first username was when I first starting using the internet lol. (Most likely something stupid :eek:)

Ok ok, I guess I believe you now...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little sleepy - (Yawning) what else can I put inside this here lounge. Hmm! I know... Check back tomorrow for my surprise. :)

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
hm....gonna sit back and watch Back to the Future on that 50" tv and ill take a scotch on the rocks rushrl!

and to continue that "first username for the 'world wide web'" mine was SR7188....i was obsessed with the Blackbird lol

Garrett92C

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
hm....gonna sit back and watch Back to the Future on that 50" tv and ill take a scotch on the rocks rushrl!

and to continue that "first username for the 'world wide web'" mine was SR7188....i was obsessed with the Blackbird lol

But I was going to watch Back to the Future III on the TV! :(

lol...