My Droid came in handy for a terrible reason.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
A family that we're very close to is suffering after a horrible car wreck. The mother and two kids were in the car. The mother and daughter are fine, but their 9 yr old son is in terribly critical condition. If you have faith in God, please pray for Stone Martin. He's one of the greatest kids you'd ever meet. Its also his mother's birthday today.

:( life can be so screwed sometimes.

R

Roy Aguilera

A family that we're very close to is suffering after a horrible car wreck. The mother and two kids were in the car. The mother and daughter are fine, but their 9 yr old son is in terribly critical condition. If you have faith in God, please pray for Stone Martin. He's one of the greatest kids you'd ever meet. Its also his mother's birthday today.

:( life can be so screwed sometimes.

Not trying to be funny or rude but how did the droid come in handy?
Sucks, I hate when its young kids that are suffering. :(

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Not trying to be funny or rude but how did the droid come in handy?
Sucks, I hate when its young kids that are suffering. :(

Disseminating info, lots of people calling/texting/emailing/facebooking.

I'm thankful to have a tool that keeps me in touch with so many. What'd we have 5 years ago ya know? It helps get the different families coordinated. Stone was flight for lifed to another town, and another guy who's pretty close who moved to that town was able to be waiting at the hospital for the father so he can have some extra support in case the worst happens, because I was able to tweet it, have it go to facebook, when they all happened to be online.

By now we've already gathered a bunch of $$ for when the bills start rolling in later.

Those life flights are rather expensive, and I'm sure that's almost just like a bit of salt to rub in the wound after something like this.

[edit]

And no worries man, I should have posted why, my mind is a little unclear atm. Just waiting to find out more info. Droid's like a lifeline right now. I wouldn't have interpreted your post in a negative light.

Last edited:

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
He passed on. They lost him, please pray for his family. I'll probably not post for a while, so my thanks are in advance to those who do.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm very sorry to hear that and I'll say some prayers for the family, I have 3 children and can't even think of what I would do if I lost one.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Umm, I don't know quite what to say. Apparently something upstairs has gotten involved. He lives, the info was premature as he now draws of his own air.

I'm going to just let it be at that, what a profoundly spiritual experience this is. I've seen this sort of life/death thing happen twice now where a legion of prayer appears to make the difference needed.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
All I can say is "wow"!
The power of prayer is astounding.
I'm glad to hear that the child is out of the red.
I've got a son as well (2.5 yrs of pure Mother's Curse). I wouldn't want to think of loosing him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana