Mobile Nations sites look like a Mess!

ContextCollapse

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I am very sad about the way most of the Mobile Nations websites look nowdays. They used to be clean and easy to scroll through. Lately all of the sites are a mish-mash of articles, ads and forum threads. I find this format incredibly hard to navigate, or even look at without getting completely lost. It doesn't seem very intuitive and I hope there is a much better design in the works that doesn't look so... cheap.

Still much love for all the work Mobile Nations does, my favorite source for tech news!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I am very sad about the way most of the Mobile Nations websites look nowdays. They used to be clean and easy to scroll through. Lately all of the sites are a mish-mash of articles, ads and forum threads. I find this format incredibly hard to navigate, or even look at without getting completely lost. It doesn't seem very intuitive and I hope there is a much better design in the works that doesn't look so... cheap.

Still much love for all the work Mobile Nations does, my favorite source for tech news!
On the Android Central home page (it should also be the same for the other sites) you have three (3) options: Featured, All Stories, Hot Forums. It's defaulted to Featured, so change it to "All Stories" for a list view of the blog post. You'll still get ads, but the content should be a little easier for you to navigate :).

Hopefully this helps.

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I can open a good dozen or so tabs on my computer with no slowdown. But if I attempt to open 4 or more tabs from this website my computer comes to a crawl. True story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca