You Know Whats Really Awsome!?!?!?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
we have a thread called "you know whats really annoying". after the crappy day ive had i thought it would be nice to have a positive alternative thread. so everyone post the things you think are AWSOME!! ill start.

Chris Kerrigan(suck up to the mods so they wont take down my "awsome" thread. ;)

but seriously, the mods advisors and devs here on ac.

my fascinate

chocolate

icecream

when you SBD next to a fat guy in a crowded room and you stealthily move away so every one thinks its him.

smallville

Adapex

states that have concervitave gun laws

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Thread judgment is moot, who cares! They will continue and be forever...dynamics man, lol! The Gun Laws.....what states are conservative dude?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
we have a thread called "you whats really annoying". after the crappy day ive had i thought it would be nice to have a positive alternative thread. so everyone post the things you think are AWSOME!! ill start.

Chris Kerrigan(suck up to the mods so they wont take down my "awsome" thread. ;)

but seriously, the mods advisors and devs here on ac.

my fascinate

chocolate

icecream

when you SBD next to a fat guy in a crowded room and you stealthily move away so every one thinks its him.

smallville

Adapex

states that have concervitave gun laws

It was "you whats really anoying?" Like you say, or was it the "you KNOW whats really anoying?"

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
in az its very easy to get your concealed weapons permit. they also have the castle law and no retreat laws.

Yes, but it is transparent. I remember a client come into my work with a big ol 45 fully loaded strapped to his waist under his shirt....I like that, strict protection of the right to bear arms....we should all bear arms...it is our right.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Unfamiliar with the other two laws you mentioned .do inform us....

castle law: your home is your castle. you can defend it with deadly force. you don not have to run away or sneak out if some one is in your home. in contrast states like ny and ca, if someone is in your house you must try and leave or escape. only if there is no way out can you use deadly force to defend your self.

no retreat: if you feel your life is in danger, you may defend yourself with deadly force. it does not matter where you are, in your home or in public. you do not have to retreat.

djlim4

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
This Thread

This Forum

Helpful and grateful members

and is Smallville really awesome?? i always think about trying the show out and just never motivate to jump into it

djlim4

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Only a couple episodes left before it's gone for good!

And Michael Rosenbaum is coming back for the finale!

Actually that's why I'm more interested now. I like knowing that a show i start will have some kind of end. Plus I hate waiting for a new episode, I like marathons

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
and michael rosenbaum is coming back for the finale!

shut your face!!!!!!!

Shut up!!!!

No way!!!!!

That is freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Open road with no one on it but me

Dinner of all-you-can-eat king crab legs, a nice filet or ribeye, and cold beer

Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch or Chubby Hubby ice cream

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
shut your face!!!!!!!

Shut up!!!!

No way!!!!!

That is freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yes! He said for the longest time that he was done with it, but just in the last couple of weeks he said he needed to do it for the fans. So he'll be in the two-hour finale :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool