For the past year or so, I've been using the Galaxy S5 on T-Mobile. It's been a great phone ever since I've had it. No real complaints. I am getting somewhat anxious to get a new device, even though I don't really need to and my phone is still working just fine to this day. That being said... I am currently looking at the 3 different Samsung devices... The Note 5, the S6 Edge Plus and the regular S7. The S7 Edge is nearly 800 dollars on T-Mobile and is just a bit too expensive for my liking before anyone suggests it

The S6E+ is currently 479 for the 32gb and 499 for the 64gb at T-Mobile. Pretty good deal. But I'm not entirely sure I would be thrilled with the whole curve thing. I don't really particularly find it useful in any way and seems it would be awkward to hold. The large screen is nice though.

The Note 5 is currently 709 dollars for the 32gb... anything beyond that I don't really care and is too much for me lol Seems like an awesome phone with an awesome, large screen. Every different Note 5 I pick up at the store to try out though constantly lags horribly and youtube will virtually not play at all.

The S7 is a very cool device... the cheapest and IMO out of all 3 of these devices, this one was the one that performed the best for me and was the snappiest. Only downsides to me are it seems the screen colors aren't that great. Whenever I watch youtube, the colors look kind of washed out and it isn't very sharp. Honestly my S5 looks better for videos and streaming. The screen is also kind of small.. Almost seems smaller than my S5.

So what do you guys think I should do? I'm totally not sure which one I should get!
    06-18-2016 11:04 PM
    I would go with the S7 personally. It's the newest of the bunch and is a great all around device.
    06-18-2016 11:18 PM