So I'm looking for a good Bluetooth Wireless earbud / headset and mic with clear sound, loud volume and noise cancellation. I have an LG V10. I need it mostly in my car. I wear eyeglasses.

I've seen features that allow for voice commands and also to answer a call when the device is placed on your ear. Both would be nice but I need one that is dependable, has good talk & standby time and convenient to charge. It seems some have some sort of magnetic device to charge? while others have a USB cord with or w/o an AC wall charger? it would be nice to have all or at least 2 out of 3.

Plantronic seems to get ok reviews on amazon but only 57% give 5 stars (I prefer 80% or higher with the remainder 4 & 3 stars). I'm also loosing trust in amazon reviews, they spike the number of reviews for a given product with free giveaways. If you read the entire review (always 5 star) at the end there are a few words stating "Review given in exchange for free product giveaway" way to go amazon!!

I've never used a hands free device but its past time to do this in my vehicle.

So what works best with eyeglasses in your experience?

Thanks
    07-26-2016 06:50 AM
    Are you looking for something just to answer calls while driving, or are you looking for music as well? I am a truck driver, and the noise cancellation on the one I have is about the best on the market. Clear sound, and works with voice command. Ascetically, not the best looking one, but does the job, and does it well. I can leave it on for at least 10 days straight without recharging.

VXi BlueParrott B350-XT Bluetooth Headset Bundle: Includes AC Power Supply and Car Charger PLUS MobileSpec Replacement Car Charger (12V) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018F2SLWI...cUvbUpU5282998

Posted on my Nexus 6P via the Android Central App
    07-26-2016 07:53 AM
    Are you looking for something just to answer calls while driving, or are you looking for music as well? I am a truck driver, and the noise cancellation on the one I have is about the best on the market. Clear sound, and works with voice command. Ascetically, not the best looking one, but does the job, and does it well. I can leave it on for at least 10 days straight without recharging.

VXi BlueParrott B350-XT Bluetooth Headset Bundle: Includes AC Power Supply and Car Charger PLUS MobileSpec Replacement Car Charger (12V) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018F2SLWI...cUvbUpU5283074

For phone calls only. I have stereo earbuds & headphones for music but need a good wireless bluetooth device for hands free driving. I'll check your link. Wow! I may have to get this. It is wireless correct? all those AC and other power options made me think it was not wireless at first.

Thanks
    07-26-2016 08:53 AM
    Yes. Wireless. Micro USB recharging, and also NFC pairing. Just tap, and pairing is done.

07-26-2016 09:27 AM
    So the amazon kit $129 is Bundled to include AC Power Supply, Car Charger PLUS a Replacement 12v MobileSpec Car Charger? Is that a 2nd car charger? what for?

On ebay (99% feedback seller) it is selling for $89 and includes both AC & DC charger. Is the amazon kit worth an additional $40? for a 2nd charger? I think I'm missing something.

Other than that this looks like a winner, I just have to figure what which kit to purchase and what that Replacement 12v MobileSpec Car Charger is?.

Thanks and please keep it coming. I want to get it right the first time and not have to deal with returns.
    07-26-2016 11:02 AM
    So the amazon kit $129 is Bundled to include AC Power Supply, Car Charger PLUS a Replacement 12v MobileSpec Car Charger? Is that a 2nd car charger? what for?

On ebay (99% feedback seller) it is selling for $89 and includes both AC & DC charger. Is the amazon kit worth an additional $40? for a 2nd charger? I think I'm missing something.

Other than that this looks like a winner, I just have to figure what which kit to purchase and what that Replacement 12v MobileSpec Car Charger is?.

Thanks and please keep it coming. I want to get it right the first time and not have to deal with returns.
    Looks to me the Amazon package includes a second car charger. The box itself has a USB car adapter and a USB wall adapter. In truck stops, they are priced at the $129.99 as on Amazon. I don't know about the eBay listings. I am guessing, as with anything else on eBay, check the seller rating.

chesterdawg likes this.
    07-26-2016 11:38 AM
    Looks to me the Amazon package includes a second car charger. The box itself has a USB car adapter and a USB wall adapter. In truck stops, they are priced at the $129.99 as on Amazon. I don't know about the eBay listings. I am guessing, as with anything else on eBay, check the seller rating.

That's what I thought but $40 for a 2nd car charger? does it have to be a certain model charger/plug? then I could see them marking it up but otherwise car chargers/cables are pretty cheap.

Thanks
    07-26-2016 11:55 AM
    I sent an email to this authorized distributor of VXI BLUEPARROTT and got an instant reply stating that the only difference with his factory kit and the amazon is and additional $1.99 charger so I'm buying from him for $102 delivered and saving $20.

Thanks again
    07-26-2016 12:27 PM
    07-26-2016 12:31 PM
    That should be great for the car but what about a smaller/portable version with great/clear/loud sound and noise cancelling?

Steve
    07-26-2016 12:37 PM