What"s my name?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folk,

I'm testing something out on my computer. Can you post a reply and address me by screen name?

Thanks!

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Love that phone! Using it as my daily driver, and use it more than the iPhone 7 plus i also own!

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How does the screen look? The new Pro model is fancy but more than I wanted to pay. Maybe I have a severe case of #firstworldproblems , but I need the 4ks.

The regular Mate 9 screen looks fantastic! I was not at all disappointed. It's full HD, BUT one of the best full HDs out there. Because they went full HD not quad, battery life is insane! I could go 2 days on it if needed. Also nice was the 5.9 inch display in a 5.5 inch form factor accomplished with very small bezels. Trust me you will NOT be disappointed with the screen!

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed follow up. I've happily made my bed with my Moto Z I picked up recently. This one was definitely on my top 3 list though.

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed follow up. I've happily made my bed with my Moto Z I picked up recently. This one was definitely on my top 3 list though.

Interestingly, my Mate 9 is on loan to my brother (while his V10 is at LG for repair) and I'm using a Moto Z Force which I got in trade for a Pixel. It was worth it because the guy included mods, and one was the 300 dollar projector. :)