CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to make a thread to see if there are any GLBT users on the Android platform out there. There was an ongoing thread at crackberry for blackberry users. Just wanted to start one up for Android users. This is a place just to chat so please nothing offensive.

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
So where's everyone from and what android phone are they using (mind you I can't see this info through the mobile site, LOL)?

I'm Foxman, I'm from Hungary, I use the HTC Hero, now get ready for the Android Central pod... I mean, wait, what? :p

Anyway, I reside in good ol' continental Europe, Budapest, Hungary. That's pretty far from where I guess most of the forumites live (the US). I noticed the time difference anyway, most of my day there's no activity in the forums, by the time I go to sleep the US wakes up, and when I wake up, there's a huge amount of posts to look through. :)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't a thread about Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender be in the off topic section?

Last edited by a moderator:

CynicalDreams81

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the support Cory. I figured "general chat" equaled off topic. So I haven't been on here lately due to medical problems in the family. How's all (what 5 of us, LOL) doing? Anyone watched RuPaul's Drag Race? (Just trying to make conversation)

JE5TERHEAD

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Fun show. "If u can't love yourself, how the **** u gonna love anybody else"

Thanks for the support Cory. I figured "general chat" equaled off topic. So I haven't been on here lately due to medical problems in the family. How's all (what 5 of us, LOL) doing? Anyone watched RuPaul's Drag Race? (Just trying to make conversation)

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
... How's all (what 5 of us, LOL) doing? Anyone watched RuPaul's Drag Race? (Just trying to make conversation)

Yeah, not too much activity in this topic... We're shy, maybe? :)

Well, I'm actually quite busy with school this month. The end of the spring semester is upon me, so more and more I find myself overwhelmed by tests, homework projects and the such. Any other university students among us beside me?

And no, I haven't seen it. Actually, we have some lousy TV programs here in Hungary, not many LGBT themed TV programs at all.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Sorry to hear about your families medical problems!

And no, I haven't watched that. I'm a very odd duck. Except for Will & Grace I'm not really into gay music, forms of entertainment, or bars. My interests include soccer, hockey, running, technology, hiking, and mountain biking. Other than those things, I'm pretty boring. As far as relationships go, I was in one for 8 years and I swore (and still swear) I will never do it again. I do like nice clothes & art though haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21