Hey guys, it's your favorite Trusted Member that none of you remember. I've been away for a few months due to work and a lot of big family events (the coming of my first child, for one) but I'm going to be making an effort to come back. I've been keeping up to date with news of course, and now I have a new shiny phone (expect thoughts on the V30 later) and I think I can manage checking in on you guys every day. I'll be seeing you around the forums!
    04-17-2018 06:22 PM
    Hey guys, it's your favorite Trusted Member that none of you remember. I've been away for a few months due to work and a lot of big family events (the coming of my first child, for one) but I'm going to be making an effort to come back. I've been keeping up to date with news of course, and now I have a new shiny phone (expect thoughts on the V30 later) and I think I can manage checking in on you guys every day. I'll be seeing you around the forums!
    Congrats on the first child!! That's a major event there lol. I've got four of 'em. Glad to see you back. What phone do you have?
    04-17-2018 08:03 PM
    Congratulations! Is it a boy or a girl?

It's great to see you back. ☺️
    04-18-2018 12:18 AM