how much data so you use a month?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So the guy I work with is always complaining because he never has an data left he only has 2gb with att. 10 1GB After lol.

Who actually does more than 4? I told him to just keep using it. I average about 2.8-3.5 depending. If he actually hit to 4 it would only hit about 45 a month for the datA. And if he didn't he could get away with like 35.

Then I spoke to someone who has unlimited still with att and he said he's doing like 22gb without tether on his iPhone. That's ridiculous. I thought I was a heavy user.

SylvianDark

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I used 50GB last month. No complaints from Sprint yet. Typically I use around 2GB but because of some circumstances I tethered a lot.

Should be back to 2GB use now though.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Pandora pretty much non-stop, navigation with satellite view on every day, multiple daily video & audio podcasts, YouTube videos, daily free Amazon apps, etc are data intensive. It's extremely rare that I use WiFi.

I use the hell out of my phone. Might as well...I'm already paying for it.

Noble_Logistics

May 28, 2011
Visit site
So the guy I work with is always complaining because he never has an data left he only has 2gb with att. 10 1GB After lol.

Who actually does more than 4? I told him to just keep using it. I average about 2.8-3.5 depending. If he actually hit to 4 it would only hit about 45 a month for the datA. And if he didn't he could get away with like 35.

Then I spoke to someone who has unlimited still with att and he said he's doing like 22gb without tether on his iPhone. That's ridiculous. I thought I was a heavy user.

I've used over 10GB on my netbook, thought I could HotSpot my 17" Dell instead but TB WiFi Hotspot sucks...

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I use around 13-16 GB per month on my cell... but I do wireless tethering so that's most likely it

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk