Codes available to purchase the OnePlus backpack!-oneplus-explorer-backpack-hero-patio-table-bench-wider.jpg

Ara recently reviewed the OnePlus Explorer Backpack here at Android Central. It’s an awesome backpack, but only available to buy via invite code, and does cost $100 USD.

We happened to get our hands on some invite codes, so if anyone here is interested in *purchasing* one of these backpacks, please comment below! Again, it’s an invite code to purchase the backpack (yeah, silly, we know) so take a look at her review if you’re unsure about it, and only ask for a code if you’re definitely interested in purchasing.

First come, first served.
    black_wolf likes this.
    12-14-2018 01:24 PM
    I could use a new work bag, so I would greatly appreciate an invite code. Thanks!
    12-21-2018 05:38 PM
    late to the game but i'm interested in a code if there are still any!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oneplus-explorer-backpack-hero-patio-table-bench-wider.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	407.1 KB 
ID:	295455

Ara recently reviewed the OnePlus Explorer Backpack here at Android Central. It’s an awesome backpack, but only available to buy via invite code, and does cost $100 USD.

We happened to get our hands on some invite codes, so if anyone here is interested in *purchasing* one of these backpacks, please comment below! Again, it’s an invite code to purchase the backpack (yeah, silly, we know) so take a look at her review if you’re unsure about it, and only ask for a code if you’re definitely interested in purchasing.

01-16-2019 02:24 PM

I know that I'm late, but there weren't much answers before mine so...
    I'm searching for an invite code since 2 days now and really want to buy that bag!
    01-20-2019 02:01 AM
    @Michelle Haag Are there any codes left?
    01-20-2019 02:04 AM
    Very late to the party but are there any codes left?
    03-10-2019 12:47 PM

My old backpack is falling apart and I'm really loving the looks and the features of this backpack. If there's still a spare invitation code, it would make my day if you could share it with me
    07-08-2019 11:14 PM
    My old backpack is falling apart and I'm loving the looks and features of this bag! If there's a spare invitation code, I would love to get one. Thanks!
    07-08-2019 11:17 PM