After reading another thread about smartphone device use, the conversation lead towards Social Media use.

With that, I am curious if anyone simply does not use Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etcetera)?
    If yes, any particular reason why?

I have stayed off Twitter and Instagram, for about 5-6 months now. And, I have been seriously considering just deleting my accounts.

Anyway, merely conversing here...
    03-12-2019 10:07 PM
    Gave up on Twitter long ago, felt pointless.

I use Instagram regularly to post photos, don't do much else with it. I've quit Facebook in the past, results in my being a hermit never talking to people. I'm on Facebook regularly again for memes, events, and messenger. Social media has become a part of life, glad I was still able to grow up right before social media took off.
    03-13-2019 12:33 AM
    I've never used FB, instagram , or snapchat.
    I use Twitter mainly to follow news, stocks, sports, NASA, etc.
    03-14-2019 12:24 PM
    I use some social networks, such as facebook, instagram. But I almost don't communicate there. For communication I use this forum and communicate on dating sites, for example https://www.flirt.com/ and other sites. I just want to find a girlfriend.
    07-19-2019 05:46 AM
    I avoid Facebook these days, although will still check in from time to time to see how some old friends are doing. I also help manage a FB page for a nonprofit foundation.

Have a Twitter account but never check it. Never used Instagram or Snapchat. I have been using MeWe lately, which is probably the best of the recent Google+ replacements.
    07-19-2019 05:59 PM