Calling all Cops

VergeOfChaos

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to start up a thread over on the Android forums for Cops, like over on the crackberry forums. Great place to introduce ourselves and talk about whatever.

anon(375378)

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to start up a thread over on the Android forums for Cops, like over on the crackberry forums. Great place to introduce ourselves and talk about whatever.

I made it! Dropped a line in the introduction forum as well. Actually have been looking at the Atrix. Pretty powerful phone and a good size as well. Might be interested when upgrade time comes around. Like I said in my intro thread, I'm currently using a BB Torch and it does everything I need it to do...but, with all the traveling I do for training, I could use a phone with more entertainment value during my traveling down times. I still need one that will handle my day to day business as well though. We will see if Android can finally pull me away from BlackBerry. It will be either that or the demise of RIM...one or the other. LOL

VergeOfChaos

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I made it! Dropped a line in the introduction forum as well. Actually have been looking at the Atrix. Pretty powerful phone and a good size as well. Might be interested when upgrade time comes around. Like I said in my intro thread, I'm currently using a BB Torch and it does everything I need it to do...but, with all the traveling I do for training, I could use a phone with more entertainment value during my traveling down times. I still need one that will handle my day to day business as well though. We will see if Android can finally pull me away from BlackBerry. It will be either that or the demise of RIM...one or the other. LOL
Well, I'm glad some people are finally showing up. What carrier do you use? CJH?

To introduce myself, I'm a Federal Agent in the slightly upstate new york area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair