This is one of the few places I actually fit in, and so far it is the best of them all. I'm a bit of a "differently thinking" geek. There are very few people in my real life that are interested in the specific stuff I am interested in. I wanted a place where I could both learn more and more smartphone related things, and teach what I already know to newbies in hopes of showing them the wonders of modern technology. I needed a place where I wouldn't be bothered for starting topics on "basic" stuff or stuff that is more proof of concept. And that place is this forum. Hands down, I dare to say that this is the best, friendliest and most informative tech forum on the internet. And Android Central is more than just a tech forum. It is a place where I can socialize with people who are actually similar to me.

Once again, thank you Android Central Forums!
    12-08-2019 12:18 AM
    And thank you for contributing all that you do to make this place as interesting and fun as it is!
    milleniumdroid likes this.
    12-08-2019 01:17 AM
    Thanks for your words! Happy you're happy and happy to have to you around.
    milleniumdroid likes this.
    12-08-2019 06:00 AM
    Your technical knowledge, interesting and detailed threads, and the promptness and courtesy with which you respond to replies ín those threads, have all been noticed by the volunteer teams. Thank you in return.
    12-08-2019 06:50 AM
    Well said. And, thank you.

Also, I would think there should be other Android nerds on campus, right? I mean, we're all over the place.
    12-08-2019 06:57 AM
    Glad to have you here in the forums.
    milleniumdroid and gendo667 like this.
    12-08-2019 08:46 AM
    What everyone said above!!!! ^^^^^^^^
    gendo667 and milleniumdroid like this.
    12-08-2019 08:50 AM
    Well said and I concur. I feel like I have made some friends on here over the years. When I was recently critically ill I told a couple of forum members I particularly gravitate towards. Their words of comfort when I was so down were really important to me. Not everyone I know is as techy as me and coming here keeps me sane. I am disabled and stuck at home. So coming here is a real social event for me. And it is the place to share cat photos, commentary and news. A place to weigh up purchase decisions and to pass comment. I Love these forums very much and I also wish to thank the community. It really is just that - a community.
    12-08-2019 09:03 AM
    Thank you all for you kind words. I actually didn't know I was considered so important to the forums. And of course I will have more and more to share as my EE studies progress.
    12-08-2019 12:36 PM
    Thank you all for you kind words. I actually didn't know I was considered so important to the forums. And of course I will have more and more to share as my EE studies progress.
    I'm not. I post a bunch of home screen and cat pictures. I help wherever I can. We gotta take care of each other, man!
    12-08-2019 12:46 PM
    Thanks for your kind words and your awesome contributions to the AC community! You and all other great folks make AC the excellent place it is.
    12-08-2019 01:34 PM
    I'm not. I post a bunch of home screen and cat pictures. I help wherever I can. We gotta take care of each other, man!
    And those cat pictures are awesome!!
    12-09-2019 02:14 AM
    And those cat pictures are awesome!!
    Android Central and Reddit are the two #1 best sources for floofy cat eyebleach
    12-10-2019 04:19 PM