new to andriod

jlkings

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been a long time iPhone user, since the dawn of the iPhone. I just recently switched over to the android side. So far I am liking it. I have a Samsung galaxy s3.

So I have a question I am wondering if there are any widgets I can get for email that are active so to speak. I guess what I mean is I want a widget that'll automatically update without me having to update it or refresh it. Email is what I am really looking but others would be good like weather. Or is this a setting that I am just missing. Any help?

mlewis76

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Ur phone comes with a bunch of Widgets. But go into the play store and search. That's the best advice I can give. U can find damn near anything...... good luck

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

masterpfa

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
As mlewis76 stated a search in the Google play store will bring up quite a few. Try them at your leisure and I'm sure you'll find one that meets your needs.

edwinmiller

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
As you are new here so first of all, welcome to this community and also in the world of Android. Hope your experience will be the best with Android. For mail widgets, as mlewis76 and masterpfa suggest you need to visit Google Play Store. Basically, I am just aware of some widgets only that suits your requirement like GO Email Widget, Mail Widget Free, Moxier Mail and Gmail Widgets. There are other thousands of widgets also just you need to visit once.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae