Samsung Galaxy S5 Concepts

Samsung_S5

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello galaxy s5 fan!

Today i want to share with you some amazing concept of the new samsung galaxy s5.
not too talk here are the pictures :

1.jpg

3.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-S5+sergio.jpg

For more concepts visit : samsung galaxy s5 concept

which of these concepts, do you think the most realistic?

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Here's some galaxy s5 concept

Cool concepts! It's hard to say which one is the likely direction Samsung will go with the next Flagship device. Though, my preference is for something along the lines of the first concept shown.

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Here are some Galaxy S5 concepts

I don't think Samsung would go in either of these directions, after the s4 being such a flop in terms of Samsung expectations. I would expect to see a completely redesigned s5 they are going to have to pull out all the stops to keep the galaxy s line relevant. This will not be a phone with the same design language and spec upgrade, they will completely change the design and I doubt they will incorporate the flexible display yet with the galaxy round being such a fail in comparison to the LG G flex that technology is going to have progress more before it'll go into a flagship.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

The first picture looks pretty cool, as long as it's around the same size as he current S4 or the G2. Don't think they'll make it flexible, but I hope they can stay away from plastic

Posted via Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

I'm not sure I really care what it looks like... Samsung only made small changes from the S3 to the S4... somethings I'm sure where big for them, but not to the average consumer. As far as I'm concerned they need to do something that will shock me to get me to buy the S5... if they don't I will start considering waiting for the next HTC, Motorola, or LG phone, which I will more than likely do anyways. My S4 has too much bloat and functionality that I don't currently use. I'd really like it if I could remove most of the bloat instead of deactivating it.

Just my 2 cents on the topic.

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site

Why not root it and use a file explorer to de-bloat?

So easy, a caveman can do it. ;)

Samsung_S5

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Here's some galaxy s5 concept

Cool concepts! It's hard to say which one is the likely direction Samsung will go with the next Flagship device. Though, my preference is for something along the lines of the first concept shown.
Personnaly i think that the concept in the video is the most realistic, for the first concept ; new report says that the Samsung Galaxy S5 "unlikely" to have a curved display.

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

Just curious. But how does this "bloatware "get in the way of you using your phone? How does it detract from your overall user experience?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Its time Samsung showed the world it can do something truly amazing and not simply rehash an old design which is what CrApple gets away with annually. Samsung really needs to bring their A Game, ditch the home button, go virtual buttons or something totally unexpected. Fingerprint sensor, so what. Do we need it, no, does it benefit us, no.

Azensun

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

It will be interesting to see what they do. As Raptor pointed out, will they rehash the S4 or go for something completely different?

Either way, I'm excited to see what's next.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

It will be interesting to see what they do. As Raptor pointed out, will they rehash the S4 or go for something completely different?

Either way, I'm excited to see what's next.

I will get the GS5 pretty much guaranteed I prefer Samsung. Problem is they are dropping the ball on design, they need to push things, they need to look at the designs that artists are coming up with and work to see if those designs are even feasible but clearly they have better ideas