Would you try an Android BlackBerry Passport?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

The Passport has form, you cannot argue with that.

I actually think it is likely to happen if the Priv sells well.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
No. I'm not interested in any device with a physical keyboard.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
The Passport has form, you cannot argue with that.

I actually think it is likely to happen if the Priv sells well.

I don't think Blackberry would ever do another form factor like the Passport. They have done a 'Classic' style android device. "Mercury" "DTEK70"

I think the Passport wasn't very practical for the average consumer and for watching videos, the black bars were not appealing. I loved the idea of #WorkWide and the first day it was available in stores i went to get my hands on one. I just felt the keyboard was too close to the bottom and i missed the 4 rows. Ive only ever purchased Keyboard devices from Blackberry and the Passport was the only one i wasn't a huge fan of. The keys were lovely though. Did it look great? Absolutely :) John Chen even dared a news reporter to try and bend it. It was so well made. Lots of potential and was supposed to be a 'Family of devices'. But they cancelled the others.

Coming from previous BB OS 7 devices, moving to a Q5, then Classic and now PRIV.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
That would be pretty sweet indeed. Never got hooked on the Passport, but if it was running Android - I'd have to give it another look.

hoytbowhunter

Trusted Member
May 8, 2016
Visit site
I would love to, And with the dual screen phone from ZTE I think the ratio problem would be fixed.. therfore a Passport 2 could possibly work with Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles