best phone for listening music with external memory support upto 1tb.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi I am Rupesh from India. I have music files upto 250 gb and so I am searching for best android phone to listen music. I am also searching for phone with memory card support upto 1 tb and greater.

Actually I love to listen music and so is there any android phone which provides rich experience in listening music and at the same time which has support upto 1 tb and greater.

I have some music files in opus format which are speeches and I have listened these in some Android mobiles like HTC, Motorola, redmi etc., and by listening some mobile's provided noise and I was unable to hear the speeches properly while others produced output from earphones with quality.

I am asking which is the best android phone which does best in processes like noise cancellation, volume normalization, replaygain, equalizer etc.,.

As I am not a photographer I am not bothered about camara and it's quality. What I am expecting is an android mobile at lowest cost and which provides high and rich quality while listening to music and at the same time external memory card support upto 1 tb and greater.

Is there any android mobile which has special processing unit for audio like there is separate processing unit for graphics ie., gpu.

Regards,
Rupesh.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
At present I have reviewed the phones zte axon 7 and alcatel idol 4s.

I have reviewed the features of alcatel idol 4s and I have decided it is perfectly suitable to me and it comes at reasonable price.

Alcatel idol 4s has virtual reality feature as in Samsung Galaxy s6 edge, 512 GB external memory card support and has lot of features regarding audio but I have one doubt ie., does alcatel idol 4s has separate processing unit for audio as zte axon 7 has.

I think that alcatel is a Chinese company and so can I think that it doesn't work for lifetime atleast for 10 years without any problems.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
I think that alcatel idol 4s has all the features like octa core processor, hi-fi audio, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, 512 GB external memory card support etc., especially there are number of features listed under audio sub system.So I think that there is no need to buy a new phone upto ten years

I am asking whether alcatel idol 4s is a duplicate or fake product I mean I have seen some Chinese products like external speakers which resulted in circuit board failure. Someone also suggested that zte and alcatel are both Chinese products and so there is no chance of getting a life span of 10 years.

If I use the alcatel idol 4 with care are there any chances of getting failures.

rupeshforu3

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Xiomi redmi note 5 64 GB has separate processing unit for audio and provides 128 GB external memory card support.It comes at reasonable price.

Does redmi note 5 provide atleast medium experience while listening to music.

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I think you can't go wrong with the LG V20. It can support cards up to 2Tbs and has a dedicated Quad DAC to really boost audio performance. If you have high impedance headphones, it will automatically trigger high impedance mode in the phone which will utilize more of the DAC. Even with the B&O headphones given away in a promotion (which people say aren't really that great) the phone sounds awesome. It really is an audio powerhouse.