[Closed] Win 1 of 50 unlock codes for your GSM HTC device courtesy of CellUnlock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site

Android_Central_CellUnlock_Contest_0.png
In celebration of our new unlocking help forums opening up today, we have a contest for anyone out there who has a HTC GSM device and would like to no longer have it locked to any specific carrier. Courtesy of folks over at CellUnlock.net we'll be giving away 50 codes in total. Let's make entry a little interesting though, leave a comment here in the contest forums letting us know what about Android it is that you love and you'll be entered to win. Good luck to all! And of course, thanks to CellUnlock for the codes!

Smokeaire

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Nexus1 so I don't need a unlock code. I'm just posting to to write that Cellunlock is a great company. I've used their services several times for my Blackberrys, this contest is typical of their generosity. Good luck to all that enter.

deadlyv2

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I love android because I want to stick it to steve jobs and I want to support true openness when it comes to operating systems.

UT_chic

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I want one! Please! :D

I love android cuz it's waaay better than the iPhone and it has lots of cool apps and cuz it's ANDROID!! :D

MyTouch 4G rocks!

Kilmurry

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I think what is key about android is this very community. If we have ideas and concerns we don't have to sneak around Googles back to discuss them and look for solutions or improvements unlike a certain other iCompany :)

anon(81073)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I love Android because of all the things it does right. It seamlessly syncs with my GMail, and makes use of the cloud; it keeps me on track with Maps and Navigation; it works as a flashlight, when I get out of my car.

When the iPhone first came out, I couldn't believe we'd been living without it for so long. Android is that next evolution. I love it and rely on it.

Code, please? :)

shekki

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I love Android because of the seemingly limitless possibilities of customization you can have with the OS. If you don't like your home launcher you can change it. Don't like the version of OS you can change that as well. Media player? Change it too. The ability to choose different options is a plus for this system. I don't think I'll ever be able to go to an iPhone or any other operating system after experiencing Android.

DavidDB

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Just Happened to Have this in the clipboard so an quick post from my Facebook as a reply to a guy hanging between an Android or iPhone purchase

Martyn Butler - Not in Any particular order because the first Four are pretty well matched - Just look at the pretty pics and Go Try one

HTC Desire HD for Large screen Top of the range HTC with Sense.com extras such as Ringing from your PC - Find Phone - See where your phone is - or Lock phone etc see HTC sense site for details HTC - HTC Sense - HTC Sense Overview

HTC DESIRE HD HTC - Products - HTC Desire HD - Overview

HTC DESIRE Z (Keyboard) HTC - Products - HTC Desire Z - Overview

The Original DESIRE - Voted Best phone of the year - Still up there with the best but may find some great deals on it
HTC - Products - HTC Desire - Overview

Samsung Galaxy S - Awesome Screen Samsung GALAXY S - Galaxy S - Android - Smartphones | SAMSUNG

A Budget Android HTC Wildfire HTC - Products - HTC Wildfire - Overview

28 minutes ago ? Like

PS hes opted for a Nexus One from Vodas Bargain basement ;)

veryjiggy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Foremost reason for loving Android is my love for Google. One of the most ethical companies around! And the platform itself is amazing, highly customisable (which I totally love) and has a darn cute mascot. ;-)

Fenderf4i

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I love Android, because of the modding community that includes Cyangoen. It's great to have so much choice on what I can run on my phone!

gcantrell

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I love android because of all of the possibilities that are capable with the platform. I can mold it to what im into and customize it on pretty much all levels. I also just want to thank android central and cell unlock. i have purchased a few codes with them on my old blackberries and the service was 2nd to none. Thanks guys.

trap49

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Spare battery!!!!!!!

The things I love about Android are numerous, but the one OUTSTANDING feature of all Android phones is a REPLACEABLE BATTERY!! Thank you, consortium of phone manufacturers, for giving us that capability. Oh, and SUCK IT, Steve Jobs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463