I have searched on the forum and have seen lots of great games that the Eris has but just wanted to know what everyone's favorite game is. I'm hooked on the stupid paper toss and want to find a new game to kill time with but don't want to download them one at a time until I find a great one.
    04-21-2010 11:12 PM
    Sniper Shot. No matter how frustrated I get at the general public, this game always brings a smile to my face.

RoboDefence is a good time killer along with Shot 2nd edition.
    04-22-2010 06:47 AM
    I have searched on the forum and have seen lots of great games that the Eris has but just wanted to know what everyone's favorite game is.

Deer Hunter 3D
    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
    3D Dungeon Hunter

These are on a friends palm pre, so I assume they are on the Android.
    04-22-2010 06:57 AM
    I'm into word games and stuff that tend to stimulate the mind a bit as well as waste time.

Word Up (like Boggle)
    Word Pop (kind of a cross between Scrabble and Boggle)
    Traffic Jam

And these are on a Droid Eris
    04-22-2010 01:06 PM
    Deer Hunter 3D
    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
    3D Dungeon Hunter

That'd be a no
    04-22-2010 01:22 PM
    -Asphalt 5
    -Doodle Jump
    -Gensoid/Gameboid

Though we need more games from big time devs, like now.
    04-22-2010 01:41 PM
    I want to know where Call Of Duty Zombies is at!!!!! its on the the Iphone!! bring it on already treyarch! x10 nexus one are waiting for the zombie hordes.. burnout should be ported across too!!
    04-23-2010 08:55 AM
    I currently like Flood-it. Simple puzzle type game that easily passes time. Good pick up and play game.
    04-24-2010 04:20 PM
    Replica Island... fun little platformer, that one.
    04-24-2010 09:56 PM
    Deer Hunter 3D
    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
    3D Dungeon Hunter

Yeah no.... of all the Gameloft games, the only one that made it to Android so far is Asphalt 5. The good news is that it runs good on the Droid, the bad news is that the Droid has similar hardware as the Pre and the iPhone 3GS. Furthermore, it doesn't run so good on the Nexus One, either because the GPU in Snapdragon equipped phones is not as good as the Power VR in the other 3, and/or because Gameloft just ported the game over without optimizing it for Snapdragon first.

Gameloft cranks out an iPhone port for the Pre about once a week, so it really doesn't seem to be terribly hard, so hopefully they will do the same for Android, and hopefully will optimize the games some more, if necessary. Despite Android having thousands of apps, cool 3d games like what Gameloft delivers are rare, so I am sure they will jump on the Android bandwagon and crank out more games.
    04-25-2010 12:56 AM
    Thanks all for the suggestions. I've been trying them out one at a time so I don't get hooked on seventeen games at the same time. I'm getting old and can't process that much information at the same time. Heck, if I watch Jeopardy, I have to force myself to not phrase the comments here in the form of a question.

I have the Eris as well and started this question in that thread so it made more sense then.
    04-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Hold up... I can play games on this? Haaa

I download Air Control when I first got my N1. I have since deleted it. The device + platform provide enough fun for me.
    04-27-2010 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD