[Free] Planetary Tower Defense

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello People,

Edit 01.06.2021:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have been many patches to this game now. I also created a new Trailer that you can see below. Further Updates for more buildings and usable spells are in the works. At the moment you have several levels to play, Items to collect and different boss battles to fight.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Kupferrot.PlanetTowerDefence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would be cool to get some feedback :)

Thank you for reading

Attachments

• NewBuildingInterface.jpg
    NewBuildingInterface.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Planet TD_Screenshot_2020.11.14_17.07.38.jpg
    Planet TD_Screenshot_2020.11.14_17.07.38.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
I released many patches for the game. It is looking really different now with 3 different levels, item and Boss battles.
Also a Sandbox mode was added in which you can spawn asteroids yourself and place tower's freely to test different combinations.
There have also been some changes to the User Interface and I reduced the difficulty.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etTowerDefence

NewBuildingInterface.jpg

Planet TD_Screenshot_2020.11.14_17.07.38.jpg

Last edited:

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Hello there!

General Keno....oh wrong game.
I released additional patches for the game and I startet working on a new big content update to finally implement more buildings, useable spells and new levels.

Furthermore I made a video with a small development time lapse. Maybe you find that interesting:

Also a special thank you for everyone who downloaded the game from here. I reached 1400 downloads now and some of them came from this forum.

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
I released a few more patches and added a new building, the defense Satellite and two spells that you can use, in addition there is now a new resource in the game which should make gameplay a bit more interesting. Furthermore I included a new level with 15 waves to play.

Here's a Video of the implementation of the defense Satellite:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay