Hey guys, I'm an independent developer and just launched my first game on the android platform yesterday.

The game is called Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies.

If you go to my youtube channel you can also see some gameplay videos.

Here is the link to the game in the market
    https://market.android.com/details?id=air.snspz

Any feedback or criticism would be greatly appreciated. And well if you want to buy it, its 99cents that would be awesome too

Thanks
    07-07-2011 08:48 PM
    Anyone get a chance to look at it?
    07-11-2011 03:12 PM
    idk man it doesnt look that good free falling ninja
    07-11-2011 09:45 PM
    idk man it doesnt look that good free falling ninja
    Take a look at some of the other videos in the youtube channel. You'll see some more gameplay videos of it. Might change your mind.
    07-12-2011 02:38 AM
    Seems to be good. Best of luck. Should have shared some of the photos as well with people who may not be able to play your video due to slow internet speed. .
    07-13-2011 07:38 AM
    Seems to be good. Best of luck. Should have shared some of the photos as well with people who may not be able to play your video due to slow internet speed. .
    Screenshots can be found at my website. Rybram.com
    07-13-2011 12:20 PM
    Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies 1.020 update just rolled out!

Been getting quite a bit of exposure!
    Featured on gizmoto.com
    Was on the front page of pocketgamer and droidgamers

Was even featured in the Trending Apps section in the Android Market Place for a bit.

Anyone who has checked out the game let me know what you think of it and what you would add or change in it. I really want get more feedback from people if possible.
    07-16-2011 12:39 AM
    Has great potential but still needs work

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-17-2011 09:28 PM
    Has great potential but still needs work

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    What would you change on it?
    07-17-2011 09:51 PM
    I have played it and I really like it. Getting the bread is really, really hard though.
    07-17-2011 09:57 PM
    I have played it and I really like it. Getting the bread is really, really hard though.
    haha yeah in future updates I might actually make getting the bread a bit easier in some levels.

A few people have complained about the difficulty of the game even though there is a review on the web claiming the game is way too easy. I purposely made the game hard and a bit unforgiving because I personally HATE games that are way too easy to play through. I know I will probably lose some of sales because of this unfortunately I might end up having to tone it down in some areas.

There is a content update coming out that will have a lot of unlockable stuff for all the bread, zombie and score challenges. So completing will be worth it soon.
    07-17-2011 10:10 PM
    Good to hear and all the very best wishes for your game app. I hope it is doing good but the fact is you should have a big knowledge about games and for that you should check out famous cool games of android in a detailed manner so that you can learn about all the addictive features they have.
    07-18-2011 09:18 AM
    Been A while since I posted anything. I have a new video on youtube showing some details on the upcomming update for Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies. You can check it out here

I tried to focus on increasing the performance of the game but added a few new gameplay elements too.

Also I have a new website up (www.rybram.com) Let me know what you guys think of the new site. I'm not 100% done it but the layout is mostly there.
    08-10-2011 02:20 AM
    The free version is now available if anyone is interested.

https://market.android.com/details?id=air.snspzFree
    12-02-2011 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD