Hello everyone ! I am very happy to share with you my first game ever !

Quadrat is a unity made game that challenges your observation, memory and reflexive skills ! It is a tile based game with 3 different modes:

-a selector mode, including a rotating level, in which you need to click on tile of different color (the difference in color grows weaker as you go).
    -a color gradient mode, in which you will need to click on the squares from lightest to darkest.
    -a memory mode, that challenges you to remember squares in the order they appear

I am also working on a fourth mode right now.

Levels range from easy to hard for everyone to enjoy! Explore the different game modes available, beat the clock to complete all the achievements and compare your scores with friends!

Please let me know what you guys/girls think, I'd really appreciate it if you leave a review and a comment !
    I am open to all criticism and ideas ! Don't hesitate to share :)

Google play store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ompany.appGame
    Attached Thumbnails [GAME] Quadrat - Test your reflexes, observation and memory skills !-selector.jpg   [GAME] Quadrat - Test your reflexes, observation and memory skills !-shader.jpg   [GAME] Quadrat - Test your reflexes, observation and memory skills !-memory.jpg  
    11-04-2020 09:36 PM