[GAME][FREE] Continuous TD - An Incremental Tower Defence

Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
UPDATE: Changes in comments (Almost ready for regular release!)
Current Version: 0.994 (The game is now fully playable!)

Hi, I'm currently developing an incremental Tower Defence game for android & ios that I'm currently beta testing.

I'm interested in any feedback you might have so post here or via the google play/app store if there is something you like/dislike/or got a suggestion about.

ANDROID BETA
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.game.ContinuumTD

This td features
9 Towers!
3 abilities on every tower that can be upgraded.
5 game modes (1 more on the way!).
15 different maps! unlockable by getting to a certain level in the map before.
Permanent upgrades that can be bought between games to make you go further.
Player experience that gives bonuses the more you play.
Some idle mechanics as gaining some gold while your not in the game.
Achievements etc.

You try to get as far as you can, then you prestige to gain tickets and player experience, which gives you the ability to upgrades towers and the gameplay for the next run.

Feel free to test it out and give me feedback! I'm open to changes and suggestions to make the game better! :)

Play.jpg
Abilities.jpg
Upgrades.png
Gamemode.png
Maps.png
Achievements.png

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
Re: Continuous TD - An Incremental Tower Defence

V 0.81 released
Added a bunch of different maps to give more varied gameplay that will require different tactics to win each map. Some of them are also much harder, which in turn gives more experience- & ticket-gain
V 0.83 released
Mainly bug-fixes

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
Re: [GAME][FREE][BETA] Continuous TD - An Incremental Tower Defence

A few updates have been added since the last update here:

V 0.88
Added range check before purchasing a tower by long-pressing the tower icon
Some minor balance changes
Bug fixes

V0.89
New tower, Melee tower - Short-range tower with a chance to hit all enemies within attack-range
Changed how waves give gold. Now if there are fewer (but harder) enemies, they give more gold each.
Bug fixes

V 0.9
Fixed a stupid bug where the info screen didn't get removed for new users. Also made maps unlockable by getting to a certain level of the map before. I've also tweaked the XP and ticket amount for different maps to improve your ability to get further.

V 0.91
Balance changes for some of the permanent upgrades, ability to prestige whenever you want, and some more bug fixes, Also increased the amount of crit dmg that towers gain on level up. Slight increase in ticket gain.

V 0.92
Rotated map to match phone orientation, inverted pan controls to match most mobile games, added a timer to show when next wave start and also fixed some minor bugs and did some more balance changes.

V 0.921
Made 3 first levels easier to make it friendlier for new users, The optional ad now gives a bonus for 4 hours instead of just one session.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
Re: [GAME][FREE][BETA] Continuous TD - An Incremental Tower Defence

V 0.93
Added a second ability to both Damage Tower & Multi Tower.
Minor optimizations and changes to code to provide support for the ultimate abilities on towers.

V 0.941
Added a bunch of maps. (15 maps in total!) These maps also include special things, like the enemy multiplicator, the teleporter, the rusher and the healer.
(Clones enemies into 2, teleports enemies to new places, increase the movement speed of the unit & heals the target for a part of their missing health)
Also fixed some small bugs and added a splash screen.

Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
V 0.961
Added ultimate abilities for all towers
Added a shop where you can unlock both towers and their ultimate ability
Code optimization
Added tower info card on long-press on tower icon.
Added armour types that change how much damage your different towers do to specific waves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay