Hi please check out my first Android game, Santa Delivery!
    It's Christmas! Guide Santa sled and give presents to good children... if you give any presents to the evil Satanists, you lose 666 points!
    Hit 5 or more chimneys in a row and you get a bonus. More chimneys -> more bonuses!

Market link:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...iorgames.Santa

07-12-2011 02:53 AM
    great game, only draw back its not winter but when the snow comes around ill be sure to re download it.
    jrojrojro likes this.
    07-12-2011 12:17 PM
    When i downloaded it on my inspire, it was really laggy, the sleigh did not want to respond to me moving it up and down. Seems like it could be a fun game, but couldnt get more then 2 or 3 min into without dying every time.
    jrojrojro likes this.
    07-12-2011 04:39 PM
    First of all thanks to everybody who tried this game!

Verdes8891, I will try to find someone near to me who has an inspire to see if the problem is device-related.
    Did the sleigh move up and down at all? You need to touch the screen in front of the first deer in order to guide it (actually, you guide the first deer, and the sleigh simply follows it).
    07-13-2011 02:39 AM
    First of all thanks to everybody who tried this game!

Verdes8891, I will try to find someone near to me who has an inspire to see if the problem is device-related.
    Did the sleigh move up and down at all? You need to touch the screen in front of the first deer in order to guide it (actually, you guide the first deer, and the sleigh simply follows it).
    I did, i was able to ge tthem to move, but it was very un responsive almost all the time.
    07-13-2011 12:02 PM