Game Artifacts on the DX2?

hapyman

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Just got my DX2 a couple days ago and I just started installing some games. One thing that I noticed is that there is a lot of strange artifacts during gameplay.

1st up was Angry Birds. Seems to bee random textures and shaders showing up making it look really glitchy and sporadic. It happens quite frequently, even in the game menus, which is really disappointing.

2nd up was Air Attack HD. Same thing but less noticeable and not as frequent.

3rd up was Homerun Battle 3D. This was the worst thus far. Tons of random artifacts across the entire screen.

Couple of questions:

Does anyone else get these?

Is this the developers or the phones fault?

Anything I can do to fix this?

Will GB help fix this?

Thanks a bunch guys. Looking forward to your input.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Just got my DX2 a couple days ago and I just started installing some games. One thing that I noticed is that there is a lot of strange artifacts during gameplay.

1st up was Angry Birds. Seems to bee random textures and shaders showing up making it look really glitchy and sporadic. It happens quite frequently, even in the game menus, which is really disappointing.

2nd up was Air Attack HD. Same thing but less noticeable and not as frequent.

3rd up was Homerun Battle 3D. This was the worst thus far. Tons of random artifacts across the entire screen.

Couple of questions:

Does anyone else get these?

Is this the developers or the phones fault?

Anything I can do to fix this?

Will GB help fix this?

Thanks a bunch guys. Looking forward to your input.
I've played all those games and have smooth graphics. I would put blame on the phone. I would also post this.in the dx2 section as you might get more activity

hapyman

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I've posted this in the X2 forums like you have suggested.

One weird thing is that the glitching has subsided somewhat during Angry Birds but its still there. 3D games seem to be the worst culprits at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12