Hello,
    I'd like to show you new real time strategy game designed especially for android tablets and smartphones with big screens - Defense Craft.
    Includes very big maps, HD graphics, dynamic action, many units kinds, monsters, varied locations. Explore desert and snow lands. Travel to far islands. Fight against knights, archers, trolls, orcs, dragons, skeletons and many other enemies. Train your own units in castles. Build different towers. Upgrade towers range, damage, speed and strength. Your towers and soldiers gain experience during fight so become stronger and harder to kill like in RPG games. Extract gold from mines. Defense different castles.

If you have any ideas what can be improved in this game feel free to let us know and we will add it to the game. Thx

You can download game from Android Market
    07-16-2011 11:35 AM
    Good game on my xoom but not a Fieldrunners level yet
    07-16-2011 01:49 PM
    I like it, it does have potential.

A few things i found with it. Why does the first tower you can purchase for 30 gold, shoot towers, but sound like a cannon?

Why so many different ways to upgrade the tower that eat up your gold really quickly? I can understand having maybe 2 different upgrade types for the towers, power and range. But having range, defense, range and one other one i cannot figure out. That is a little much. But thats just me.

Is there a way to increase how quickly (or how much) your "mines" bring in gold other then what the 15 counter is?
    07-21-2011 03:55 PM
    cool!
    i like it!
    i am trying to make a similar game myself!
    Can i see your code? i really wanna know how you made it
    Since i want to make a simpler version for my exam in a month
    04-16-2013 07:26 AM