Hi everyone, I would like to share info about a game that I recently published on the Google Play Store.

NOTE: I've joined this forum to try promote the game, but I'll try my best to (at least) give back as much as I take from it.

During the Covid19 pandemic, with the plenty of in-door free time, I started working on revitalizing and old idea, a casual game called LiquidLab. Its a logical puzzle game and the base game mechanics is to transfer liquid from one bottle to another in order to achieve a goal (e.g. how to measure 4 liters of liquid using bottles from 3 and 5 liters) - it sounds quite simple but there are 10 stages with different game mechanics (with 10 levels each) and it's all wrapped in a nice cartoonish design.

Features:

• 10 different stages (called - Rooms) with some unique game mechanics: ❖ Measure ❖ Bubble & Stone ❖ Divide ❖ Color Mix ❖ Black Box ❖ Rotating Valve ❖ Color Sort ❖ Spy Glass ❖ Scale ❖ Cocktails
    • Each stage contains 10 challenging puzzles
    • Jokers (called - Tricks) - Skip level, unlimited undo/redo moves and reset level
    • Beautiful cartoonish design
    • Toto (the lab assistant) - He will guide you through the lab, and give you some helpful hints along the way
    • Free, with no in-app purchases and no annoying banner or forcing full screen ads (only rewarding ads)

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kich.liquidlab

Any feedback is really appreciated, please feel free to share it - you can help me improve the game

LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-1.png
    LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-2.png
    LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-3.png
    LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-4.png
    LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-5.png
    LiquidLab: logical puzzle game [FREE]-6.png
    06-26-2022 12:37 PM