Hi,
    My friends and I created a website that allows you to create Trivia games for android phones quickly and easily
    You need no programming knowlage, you just insert the questions answers and design your app ( backgrounds, fonts, description, icon, etc. ) and we create the apk for you in seconds. And most important, you can even make money from it

I would like you guys to create a trivia about anything you want, and tell me what you think so we can improve.

Thank you very much!!

link:
    Trivialy - Create your own Trivia application
    07-20-2011 03:32 PM
    Hi,
    My friends and I created a website that allows you to create Trivia games for android phones quickly and easily
    You need no programming knowlage, you just insert the questions answers and design your app ( backgrounds, fonts, description, icon, etc. ) and we create the apk for you in seconds. And most important, you can even make money from it

I would like you guys to create a trivia about anything you want, and tell me what you think so we can improve.

Thank you very much!!

link:
    Trivialy - Create your own Trivia application
    Fix the header the words get cut off I would take 5pixels off the bottom. Great idea I made one

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-20-2011 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD