Lodsys sues Rovio Mobile over Angry Birds

kayecal

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Patent is a real issue to any product. By law: first come first serve. I guess whoever patent it first wins. Or whoever is the larger fish, eats the smaller fish. I love Angry Birds no matter which company its from.

anjlake

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I hate Patents wars. It just stops technology from growing IMO. I hope it goes no where.

I have to agree with you. There are so many inventors out there who are undiscovered or even unknown because they have no budget to produce their invention. Who gets the credit? Large companies.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Many years ago when SEA (do they even still exist?) sued Phil Katz, and as I recall it was partially over the use of the term ARC... I think there was even a contention that SEA owned the rights to the file extension .arc.

I tried to cash in by immediately claiming ownership of the file extension .txt but I never had the balls to sue anyone over the infringement of my ownership...

denkuh

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
You know, I think in many countries they just blackbook your ideas, I mean people from Potent Agencies, they look like verifying your idea and features over the world but at the same time just trying to sell it out to some third person:(

Final View Company

edzmarin

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
You know, I think in many countries they just blackbook your ideas, I mean people from Potent Agencies, they look like verifying your idea and features over the world but at the same time just trying to sell it out to some third person:(

That's really sad. Instead of recognizing the person who truly invented/created something, they get crossed.