[Free Game] Simple Sudoku

Mike Game

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share with you all my new favorite way to relax and challenge my brain - a sudoku app!
I've been playing it every day for the past week and it's become my go-to app for a quick mental workout.
The puzzles are addictively fun and the app is really easy to use, with different difficulty levels and helpful hints if you get stuck. If you're looking for a new way to unwind and keep your mind sharp, I highly recommend giving this app a try.
Let me know if you end up trying it out and what you think! :)

URL: GET IT FROM GOOGLE PLAY!!!
Following us to get a Sudoku puzzle every day: Tumblr

Screen:
unnamed.pngunnamed (1).pngunnamed (2).pngunnamed (3).png

Last edited:

Mike Game

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
GET IT FROM GOOGLE PLAY!!!
Introducing the New Version of Our Simple Sudoku App!
We are excited to announce the release of the latest version of our App. This new version comes with a range of new features and improvements, making it easier than ever to use your favorite apps in low-light conditions.
What is Dark Mode?
For those who may not be familiar with dark mode, it's a display setting that switches the background of your screen to black, with white or colored text. This reduces eye strain and makes it easier to read and use your device in low-light conditions.
How to Use the New Version?
Using the new version of our dark mode app is simple. Just download the latest version from the Google Play, open the app, and go to setting page to enable dark mode.
We Want Your Feedback!
We are committed to improving our app and making it the best possible experience for our users. If you have any feedback or suggestions for how we can improve the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value your feedback and will use it to inform future updates and improvements.
Download the Latest Version Today!
Don't miss out on the latest version of our app. Download it today from the Google Play and experience the benefits of using dark mode on your device.
Screen:
dark.png

Mike Game

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi,
welcome.gif
Introducing the coolest way to learn Sudoku yet! 🐧🧩
Our new Simple Sudoku just got an icy upgrade thanks to our new tutorial mode, hosted by none other than our adorable penguin friend 🐧🤩!
The little guy is here to guide you step-by-step through the game,
and with his help, you'll be a Sudoku pro in no time.
So what are you waiting for? Download the latest version of our Sudoku app and join our penguin pals on the coolest puzzle adventure yet! ❄️🧩🐧
Video:

cutes.gif

Screen:
162004.jpg162005.jpg

Mike Game

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
🐧🔢 Introducing the Coolest Sudoku App! 🔢🐧
Download now

🤩 Our Sudoku app has just been upgraded. It's a penguin-approved puzzle experience that will keep you entertained for hours! 🐧🎉
What sets us apart from the rest? Well, when you select a number, it's not just any ordinary tap. Oh no, it's a magical moment where the chosen number gets its own spotlight! 💫✨ You'll feel like a wizard casting spells on Sudoku grids! 🔮
And that's not all! We've got some delightful surprises at the bottom of our app - ADORABLE penguin-themed ads! 🐧📣 Don't worry, though, you can always turn them off in the settings if you want to keep your puzzle zone zen. 🧘‍♀️🛑
So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of waddling numbers and giggling penguins with our new Sudoku app! It's not just solving puzzles; it's a full-blown penguin party! 🎊🎉
Download now and let the penguin puzzling begin! 🐧🔢
19044_no (1).gif
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheng.yuan.my_sudoku

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital