[BETA] Star Legends

androidsamurai

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
20ihuuh.jpg

Hi, alot of you have been waiting to get your hands on the new Star Legends Beta by Spacetimestudios who are the creators of the Hit Android MMO Pocket Legends. The first Android beta was released to a select few and Verizon users with vCast access, but today it's your turn to play!

All screenshots were taken from my LG Optimus V using the Android SDK...

Alot of you are wondering how the game compares to Pocket Legends and I'm going to tell you a little about that. If you take a look below I will show just how the game begins...

As soon as you start the game it will load alot like Pocket Legends does...

mtxao3.png

Once the game loads you will arrive at the login screen...​

112egkx.png

If you have a Pocket Legends account, you can sign-in using that account...

Once you login you can choose between 3 different character classes(like Pocket Legends)...

2cq1w7p.png

2e182na.png

do81p0.png

You can choose your character's Gender, Skin Tone and Face Style...

In my opinion the game is alot slower in progression as far as leveling up is concerned from the start. Basically the quests you accept from the start are alot harder to complete and things like money are harder to come by...​

I'm gonna show a few more screenshots and then I will let you explore a little on your own... ;)

kex5hg.png
w1zb40.png

w1zb40.jpg
6szaee.png

OH, I almost forgot! There is also a In-Game Guild system now and it's pretty slick!

314rwgi.png

Game seems to need Gingerbread(Android 2.3+) in order to install. Please reply if you get it to install on Froyo(Android 2.2+)​

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC