[GAME] Bouncy Ball - looking for advices

NoComment.SCH

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Welcome everyone :)

I'm developing small app-game for Android named Bouncy Ball and i'm looking for some advices what to do (features, bugs etc.). I have to mention that it's my first app and i'm not programmer. I did this app only for fun and to test myself :p I didn' use any engines, it's my own project (excluding sounds, "public domains" samples). App is free and includes some ads (for most of time are hidden), hope AM registration fee will someday refund :)

Android Market said:
Catch a green Ball and stretch, then release... Ball can be grabbed only by colored dots (then it's your new startpoint), from other figuers will bounce - keep that in your mind and plan all your throws! Catch at least half of golden tokens and get to dark-colored dot to finish board and get access to next.

AM link: Bouncy Ball

QR:
chartke.png

For support, comments, ratings and advices thanks in advance :)

NoComment.SCH

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
on start there was smaller max zoom out, your advice appeared earlier, so i increased max zoom and now i think is good enough, most of boards you can view at the same time, some bigger need to move figer only once (in new version [todays], where i smoothed moving method) - it depends on phone screen size of course :)

thanks for support ;)