[Game] Bookster a free kids book app

Jon T

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I hope you'll all forgive the shameless plug, but here's a free kids book app that I coded for work. It's called Bookster.

It's a fun little book for kids, with what I consider to be pretty awesome art (someone much more talented than me did the art, I only did the coding). This is my company's first experiment in the Android world. I'm hoping that this app will be very popular so that the powers that be at work will let me keep working on Android development.

Anyway, if you have kids yourself or know kids who have access to an Android device, have them this app a whirl to see if they like it. You can do worse than free, right? If you have any problems with it, either email our dev account, leave a post on this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks, and I hope somebody finds this app useful!

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a chance to try it out?

Sorry dude I got sent out of town for work and didn't get a chance yet. I'm about 8 hours from my boy ATM. I still have it installed and will be trying it out as soon as I can. Hopefully this upcoming weekend.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt

Jon T

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Sorry dude I got sent out of town for work and didn't get a chance yet. I'm about 8 hours from my boy ATM. I still have it installed and will be trying it out as soon as I can. Hopefully this upcoming weekend.

Sent from my Liquid Thunderbread HTC Thunderbolt
No worries. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't try it out and it blew up on you and now you're all mad at me. :) I hope you get to go back home to your boy soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm