View Poll Results: Do you like shoot 'em ups?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes !! Love em bring on the explosions...

0 0%
  • Sort of, but add a bit of depth...

0 0%
  • No, boring I want more intellectual games...

0 0%
    Available now in the Market : Asteroid 2012

Asteroid2012 is a remake of the classic arcade shooter 'Asteroids' with a modern twist - set in full 3D or 2D top down Retro1979 mode, by using your phones accelerometer you can twist, turn and shoot your way to an Openfeint High Score !!

PlayAndroid said "Simply stunning... A truly beautiful game! The soundtrack is eerie, cinematic and atmospheric. The controls are sleek and sublime... Intuitive controls and beautiful graphics will keep you playing even before the updates arrive..."

Some of our iPhone/iPad & Android players have left reviews like these:

"Neo Retro. Simplistic in nature - this game scratches that retro itch in a way that doesn't make me feel old! Pew pew laser laser!"

"This is simply stunning - I love it! The graphics are amazing and the gameplay rulez! Some people will love this for the nostalgia of the old coin-op classic, others will love it just cuz it's so freaking awesome!"

"Graphics are great, UI is really cool and the giro control is nice and responsive making it a pleasure to play. All the good points from the original with a modern overhaul and major improvements."

"Nice looking game and feel! Brings back old memories, I'm getting old. Can't wait to see more! "

09-11-2011 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD