Dragon Play: Live Hold Em

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of an app I can download that can allow me to schedule opening another app? Would be great if there was a way to close the app too afterwards but I know that is asking too much. Here's why...

I have had this game DragonPlay Live Hold Em for a while now and they have a widget that you put on your screen that gives you 1,500 bonus gold every day along with the 5,000 gold you would normally get.

Just yesterday DragonPlay changed the 5,000 daily bonus to 1,000 every 4 hours, so I am now losing the chance for the guaranteed 5k each day because now I would have to open this app exactly every 4 hours, I sleep for 8 hours on average so that is 2 times I am completely missing opening up this app. That is not counting the times I am at work and don't keep track of the time and when to open again.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Iv been playing this forever and i dont think they made a change. I just got my 5k along with 1500 bonus 20 min ago and got an additional 1000 after hitting platinum level.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Steveh, I guess don't get the latest update on the market. It changed for me and a friend. We only get 1k every 4 hours and the 1,500 bonus per day for having widget.

TylerYork

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Most social games rely on daily money bonuses for a reason (because it keeps you logging in every day and you can actually find time to get them!). I think it's kinda silly that you guys need to do this just to maintain the same chip income per day..