Any able to get this to work. Dial **madden on your phone and you will recieve a link to download it. Seems people with Bionics and myself with a TBolt are getting "phone not supported" errors. I am rooted and had to reinstall VCast apps since it seems like its needed, but even that wouldnt let me sign it. It was also giving me problems before I rooted as well.
    10-01-2011 03:50 AM
    The TB bionic and d3 are not supported models

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-01-2011 07:47 AM
    I got it to work fine on dx, the downside to it is you have to have the vcast app on your phone first then free madden app.
    As mentioned it worked fine but removing vcast app breaks the game.I have deleted both now tho

sent by tapatalk
    10-01-2011 08:21 AM
    Rooted Droid Charge on the latest, stock, GB leak and it says not supported. I'm considering rolling back to unrooted Froyo to download it, then go back to the leak. A lot of work for a game though.

Jason
    10-01-2011 09:05 AM
    Thunderbolt, new GB OTA update, latest version of VZ Apps even though I find it useless, same result as above "your phone is not supported". According to the fine print "TB running v.2.2" supported, ummmm, hello? .... we're running Gingerbread now ... kthxbye EA and Big Red. Not even going to bother trying to fix this but it does not bode well for future offerings. I really don't have time to play the games I have now very often and I really, really don't have time to play ***** games with verizon. I do like Star Legends though and had no problem getting it when it was a Beta VZ exclusive.
    10-02-2011 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD