Hello everyone,

Today I have released Tank Recon 3D on the MobiHand store. Since this is my first post I can't add a link. Perhaps someone could link it?

Overview:

Tank Recon 3D is a first person tank game that features full real-time 3D graphics (OpenGL ES).

Piloting your new advanced tank, code named Alpha, you will be shooting it out with various units such as tanks, planes, AT guns and more. Fire your main cannon and watch as the enemy explodes into pieces. Use your guided missiles to bring down enemy planes or anything else that needs blowing up!

Tank Recon 3D allows you to choose between Mission and Survival mode. Jump right into the action with Survival mode and see how long you can survive. The longer you last the harder the enemy units become. When you're done, submit your high score to the Internet for bragging rights.

Play Story Mode to go on various missions that will ultimately decide whether you defeat the Evil Hepion forces or explode trying. Playing through the missions takes time and is no easy task but fortunately the game supports saving your progress at any point. If you do manage to complete the missions, try them again but this time choose Hard or even Mental!

Features:
    • Real-time 3D graphics (OpenGL ES).

• Story Mode with 4 different missions to complete.

• Instant action with Survival Mode.

• 3 difficulty levels (Normal, Hard and Mental).

• 9 different enemy units.

• Submit your score over the Internet leaderboard.

• Save and resume your game.

Leigh
    05-15-2010 12:39 PM
    I had this game on my storm2. It was a pretty cool game. Is there anything different about the Android version? Thanks
    05-15-2010 03:02 PM
    Here's the link to the mobihand page:
    Tank Recon 3D - Games Android Apps
    05-15-2010 05:39 PM
    I had this game on my storm2. It was a pretty cool game. Is there anything different about the Android version? Thanks
    Same game but it runs faster on the Droid.
    05-15-2010 08:20 PM
    Any chance this will become available from Android Market? Without bringing up a discussion debating merits or reasons why, I prefer not to deal with MobiHand.
    05-16-2010 05:42 AM
    Yes, it will be on the market. This is my first game for Android since I normally only do BlackBerry games. Should be up on the market this week.
    05-16-2010 07:58 AM
    Congratulations on releasing your first game for the Android platform, it looks very cool. The MobiHand store says this game is not compatible with the Nexus One. Is this still an issue and if so are you planning to fix that?
    05-16-2010 04:43 PM
    Thank you!

I will be porting it to more devices that support Android 2.0 since it requires multi-touch. So that would include the Nexus one. It will likely get done in the next couple of weeks.
    05-16-2010 06:05 PM
    awesome
    05-16-2010 10:47 PM
    sent PM
    05-16-2010 10:48 PM
    Thank you!

I will be porting it to more devices that support Android 2.0 since it requires multi-touch. So that would include the Nexus one. It will likely get done in the next couple of weeks.
    Waiting for nexus one version.
    05-17-2010 02:34 AM
    This man made amazing games on the Storm. I am in.
    05-17-2010 03:02 AM
    Being new to the Android market, I am confused as to how I filter which devices my game will work on. Is it expected to just work on all Android devices or do people just write in the description which phones it works on?
    05-17-2010 06:19 PM
    Awesome to see you in the Android world LoneDwarf. I just switched to the Incredible from the Blackberry Storm. I had all of your games, and even beta tested a few, on my BB. You were one of the few developers who made good games for the Storm. I do miss Freddy Falling. Any chance you will port that over?
    05-18-2010 08:08 AM
    Awesome to see you in the Android world LoneDwarf. I just switched to the Incredible from the Blackberry Storm. I had all of your games, and even beta tested a few, on my BB. You were one of the few developers who made good games for the Storm. I do miss Freddy Falling. Any chance you will port that over?
    Thank you. Yes I will be porting them over in the next few weeks.
    05-18-2010 09:15 AM
    One of the best games for the Storm2 comes to Android. Nice!
    05-18-2010 09:18 AM
    Looks like Canadians can't sell on the Android market. I am in total shock at this point. I guess it's my fault for not looking into it but it never even dawned on me since Canada and US are pretty tight.

Anyway, I have updated the game to support pretty much all handsets that have Android 2.0 and up.
    05-19-2010 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD