i'm new to android and will be getting my first android device when I get my evo. I was wondering if someone could tell me if the Self-Aware games: Card Ace Blackjack, Card Ace Hold 'em and Word Ace are available. They are multi-player games that are played om the self-aware network and I really play them alot on my pre. (might be the only thing I miss) thanks for any help
    05-19-2010 01:15 PM
    nope I don't see them in the market
    05-19-2010 01:48 PM
    thanks for looking...oh well those games are pretty neat. I'll have to try to find something similar. Btw I have no idea where the "thanks" button is in this forum..sorry
    05-19-2010 01:56 PM
    Hey, thegov - we're actually working on porting all three games right now! Blackjack's getting pretty close to release, with Card Ace & Word Ace to follow shortly thereafter.

Thanks!
    seppo
    05-20-2010 01:18 PM
    thank god, i am switching to the evo and was making sure these games will be coming. also hopefully it will be easy to bring my info over from my pre
    06-01-2010 07:04 PM
    Hey, thegov - we're actually working on porting all three games right now! Blackjack's getting pretty close to release, with Card Ace & Word Ace to follow shortly thereafter.

Thanks!
    seppo
    any update on word ace for the Evo?
    08-01-2010 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD