hi guys,

we've finally released our first title into the wild on the marketplace. it's called "Squarey-Mo Rescue", it's a puzzle game, it's free, and it's in beta. if you try it out please let me know if you find any bugs, we'll fix them right up

Eric (AwesomeSource Games)

Squarey-Mo: Native fauna of the land of Mo Mo. Peaceful, lazy and above all: LOVES BEING SQUARE.

The Squarey-Mos are being oppressed! Stop the diabolical Dr Round and his evil Hench-Blobs before they emblobben the world!

- Match blocks of the same colour to free the Squarey-Mos.
    - Earn and use powerups, from Intelligent Mixers to the powerful A-Bomb.
    - Animations, sound effects and a classical music score.
    - Test your wits with the diabolical Hench-Blob Levels.
    - Defeat Dr Round and save the land of Mo Mo!

11-11-2011 12:31 AM
    just wondering if anyone has given this a go? we are looking for feedback and bug reports. please let me know your thoughts
    11-20-2011 05:46 PM
    Squarey-Mo Rescuers, we've released the v0.2 update. main features are:

- support for Android OS 3.X; display should scale correctly on tablet devices now
    - full 31 stages/90+ levels of Hench-Blob madness. Complete them and defeat Dr Round!

available at:

game too easy/game too hard, or you've found bugs? please let me know by replying to this thread, or drop us an email!
    12-01-2011 07:29 PM
    Version 0.3 is out! World Championship feature is in - upload your scores and compare against the best in the world.
    again, please email us with feedback, bugs or questions. we'd love to hear what's right and what's wrong with this game so we can improve it for later versions.
    12-13-2011 04:50 AM