Pickup Sports needs beta testers

JesseJames101

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've made an app called "Pickup Sports", search for Pickup Sports on android market. The app is made for local sport games such as basketball 3v3. football 5v5, or just finding activity (running, hiking) partners, the app makes it easier for locals to find a game through phone and map, it is made to promote more exercise in your area, and the currently app is 1.6 >

This app has won the grand price for Snaptic Move Your App Challange based on its concept.

Is anybody interested in beta testing this app and give some feedbacks? I'd be highly appreciated to see some feedback for the app so I can improve the app based on the feedback.

Thanks

Peter

Last edited:

JesseJames101

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screenshots for the application.

img3.png

img2.png

img1.png

Peter

Last edited:

JesseJames101

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey hulksmash,

I've just fixed the bug where droid eris and droid incredible is having long black screen before loading.

Version 0.0.7 should fix that, if it doesn't let me know.

paul_aka_paul,
This app is also released on palm webos, and currently have over 1200 downloads after first week, I think after a few week it will get picked up.

If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know, and I'll work on it =)

Thanks

Peter

JesseJames101

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Pingpong, Frisbee, Cycling, and Hit the gym will be added on next update, which will be tonight or tomorrow after they fix the download stats.

Thanks for waiting.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Good stuff. I actually have a friend who was doing
something similar for basketball courts in the
tri-state area. I'll test it out and I'll let you know.

JesseJames101

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, feel free to send me any feedbacks and criticisms =) just updated the application to 0.0.8, which includes the pingpong, cycling, hit the gym and frisbee

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech