We are pleased to announce that we have just released on the market our new game: Brain Optimizer BETA (previously announced with code name "Project B39").

As the name indicates this is a beta version that represents the Brain Optimizer at an early stage of its development cycle. We decided to make this beta already available in order to integrate the most user feedback in the process of developing the game in order to achieve together the final version

Brain Optimizer includes four main categories: Numbers, Logic, Memory and Reflex. Each of these categories will include several mini-games specific.

We know that the concept is not new, but we are motivated to try to bring some originality with this game. This beta version begins with four mini-games, one per category, they are: Calculations, Blocks, Symbols and Letters.

We encourage everyone to experiment and have fun with Brain Optimizer BETA. The feedback received will be taken into account.

Here is the link to the market:

Brain Optimizer BETA: https://market.android.com/details?i...optimizer.lite

: D
    12-30-2011 05:08 PM

Added one feature picture

Also want to add that this initial BETA include total support of the following screen resolutions:

If any user has experienced some kind of trouble please report your feedback here
    01-01-2012 10:43 AM
    That could enhance brain abilities. cthanks!
    01-10-2012 09:26 PM
    Hi everyone,

The Brain Optimizer v0.2 update is now available on Google Play.

For those who don't know or didn't follow the previous posts about this, Brain Optimizer is a new Brain & Puzzle game for Android, still in beta stage, developed by a programmers team in which i'm included.

The game is completly free and the goal of this Beta version is to obtain you feedback in order for us to understand if we're on the right track and also to allow us correcting bugs & issues more quickly.

In the first version we introduced the game concept, although we knew that the quality would be extremly improved in the following updates.

Now, with this new update, the game is closer to what we pretend of the final version, and our goal is to continue the development process and introduce new games and options.

In this update you can expect many changes such as: a totally new design, improved gameplay, introduction of bonuses, improved scores, better performance and much more.

Here are some screenshoots of the new Brain Optimizer v0.2:

It's also important to refer that we included support for all screen types, something that was requested by most users that haven't been able to try the game because of this issue.

09-19-2012 09:16 AM
    I downloaded, puzzle games is the one of my preferred games, and this is a good initiative....good work, you have a lot of downloads XD!

Check my first and new game, "Fruit Bird" at Google Play and say what you think about... it is a puzzle game too...

09-25-2012 10:00 AM