A Fuzzy Memory will train your memory to become stronger and faster. Tap Into the deeper realms of memory in this beautifully generated game landscape. Rivetting and haunting music as you test yourself and discover your inner savant using your senses of sight and sound. Become lost in the ambience of uniquely generated music in which no two games sound exactly the same. Share your experience with your friends and tell them to join in the challenge.

[Features]
    - Increasing difficulty first with 5 items of memory with up to 5 choices, then increases slowly to 10 items of memory to expand your short term memory skills.
    - High Scores
    - Open Feint leaderboards and achievements

Android Market:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...o.afuzzymemory

01-04-2012 04:57 AM
    oh, that is a mind teasing game. right? : Thanks for sharing.
    01-10-2012 09:24 PM
    The game does tease the mind and encourage you to expand your short term memory skills! The first 71 levels test 5 items of memory (which the majority of people can handle) with increasing difficulty in speed and variety. All levels above increase the items slowly to 10.

I will eventually put in a Practice mode option in the next update to help people reach their goals more easily once I find the time. Putting out a free game isn't easy!

I hope you enjoy the game and thanks for trying it out! Let me know what you think of it.
    01-11-2012 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD