Devastation Alien is an original game that for once you take control of the Aliens.
    Your mission is to destroy all life you find, in the planets of the galaxy. You has several types of attack: UFOS with laser or shots, the laser of your Mothership and Kamikazes UFOS . On each planet you wipe, you receive an improvement in any of these attacks, or you can also choose lower recharge time for your attacks, or increase the damage of your UFOS or mothership. Choose well these improvements!

Game Features:
    -4 Different types of attacks, that you can improve.
    -Many planets to devastate
    -Wide range of enemies/bugs to kill
    -Bosses
    -Nice UFOs, bugs and planets graphics.
    -Great gameplay, easy to learn
    -Ascending Difficulty; the early stages are easy, and will gradually complicating
    -It's Free!

Link to Market:
    https://market.android.com/details?i...ynchdroid.adev

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ayE9IakrcI[/YT]
    01-24-2012 07:09 AM
    Downloaded it! Fun little game just has some issues still 5* just because its a first version. Read my review for the problems and I'm using a Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk
    01-24-2012 07:19 AM
    superbleester THANKS! I'll fix those problems ASAP!
    01-24-2012 12:43 PM
    Downloaded it! Fun little game just has some issues still 5* just because its a first version. Read my review for the problems and I'm using a Galaxy Nexus.

you say: "Some of the aliens that are on the ground shooting the mothership appear to not be able to be hit." -> Are they the bugs that are on the left or right side of the screen (near the screen edge, I mean)???
    01-24-2012 12:48 PM
    No just the little green worms that walk randomly.

01-24-2012 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD