Helidroid 3D : Helicopter game for Android

myke38

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody, I would like to present you my new game :

Helidroid 3D is a realistic 3D game, which let you control a little RC helicopter in a house.

The first part takes place in a bedroom, where you have to accomplish 30 missions : At the beginning, there are only easy misisons, like taking off from the bed and landing on the desk.
But Step by step, the missions will become more and more complicated, and a lot of new toys will appear, like a car-circuit or an electronic-train...
When you finish the game, you become a real pilot !

Download : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.heuer.helidroid

ScreenShots :
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

If you find some bugs, tell me by email, and i will fix it as soon as possible !
Besides, if you have any idea of new missions, or any comments to make, thank you to sending me an email.

Best regards,
Michael

Reactions: superbleester

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This is an amazing and fun game! Please, please keep it up! I have had one air push add in the notification bar so please remove those. Overall probably my favorite game I have and trust me I don't like many! Keep it up!

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

myke38

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi, thank you for your answer !
I think that the "air push add" come from Heyzap.... Maybe i will remove this library...
In any case, thant you ;)

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I love this game! The controls may need some tweaking. And the accelerometer seems quite touchy in it. Like the wind tunnel I can't get past because it would get skiwampus and I would pass a "tetris" wall and I would still blow up. (How long is that damn level, anyways? Lol.) But all in all, I lobe the game.

I hope you make an Army Men game. You know the original Play Station game based on the plastic Army Men that kids from my generation, at least played with. I have been looking all over for something like that. You went on actual "missions" around the house, yard, and park etc. And the flame thrower guy melts the enemy (tan) army men. Explosions blow them up, etc. Lol. ....A game like that. Not JUST like it befause of obvious repercussions. But yeah, that would be AWESOME!! Lol

Here
is
my
five
lines. ( "King of the Self-Edit'" )

myke38

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Thank you for your answer !

An Army Men game.. Why not, i am thinking about my next game, and i don't know what to do...

Besides, if you like Helidroid, thank you to give it 5 star on the android market. That will help me a lot !!

Have a nice day.
++
Michael

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you want to make an amazing game why not one like Jet Car Stunts a 3D platform racing game. I would easily pay 3$ for another game similar to this one. Just a thought.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

myke38

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I am glad to tell you that a new version of Helidroid is now released on the Android Market :

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.heuer.helidroid

This version brings a lot of new fonctionnalities, like :

- Add a "cockpit view"
- Add Helicopter's shadow
- Add a dynamic camera
- Remove Ads during the game.
- Remove intrusive Permissions (Read_Phone_State)
- Add options about sound and music
and as usual "- Bugs Correction" ^^

I hope you will appreciate this version, and I would like to say thank you again for all you suggestions and comments on this forum and on the Android Market !

Have a nice day,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki