Hello Everybody !

I just published my new game : CrazXRacing

It is free and I hope you'll like it as much as I do ! Its the most fluid and and speedy racing game Ive released so far.

[YT]3K7gQTu2VGk[/YT]

Have fun and do not hesitate to comment it here, whether you liked it or not, it'll help me improve it.

Enjoy !

Thierry
    01-27-2012 10:57 AM
    Gonna give this a try on the Fire. I'll let you know what I think.

Drunk texted from my FactorySense Thunderbolt.
    01-29-2012 10:00 AM
    Tried it out. Game installs and runs flawlessly on the Kindle Fire. Graphics are decent but I have some problems with the game. No control over acceleration is kind of strange. The car runs either full throttle or on the brakes. Some in-between would be nice. The ai cars have no strategy and pose no challenge. You may as well be on the track by yourself. The tracks are extremely long also. I was bored with the game long before I finished the first track. It's a good try, but the game just seems like a playable beta demo. No challenge + long, boring tracks = uninstalled.

Drunk texted from my FactorySense Thunderbolt.
    01-29-2012 12:05 PM
    Tried it on my gTablet (2.3.5). The graphics are decent, but it would not use the accelerometer for steering. I had to use screen controls for steering. Most games work fine with the gTablet accelerometer, so i don't know what the issue is with this game. There didn't seem to be a way to calibrate the g-sensor, or adjust sensitivity. That would probably be a good option to add.

I also agree that the course is way too long. It would probably be better to have shorter courses and maybe multiple laps to extend races. As it is now, I got about a third of the way through the course and started to wonder how much longer the race had left. After another third, I was ready to exit out of the game, but kept playing just for testing purposes.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    01-29-2012 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD