Hello Everybody !

I just published my new game : CrazXRacing

It is free and I hope you'll like it as much as I do ! Its the most fluid and and speedy racing game Ive released so far.

Have fun and do not hesitate to comment it here, whether you liked it or not, it'll help me improve it.

Enjoy !

01-27-2012 10:57 AM
    Gonna give this a try on the Fire. I'll let you know what I think.

Drunk texted from my FactorySense Thunderbolt.
    01-29-2012 10:00 AM
    Tried it out. Game installs and runs flawlessly on the Kindle Fire. Graphics are decent but I have some problems with the game. No control over acceleration is kind of strange. The car runs either full throttle or on the brakes. Some in-between would be nice. The ai cars have no strategy and pose no challenge. You may as well be on the track by yourself. The tracks are extremely long also. I was bored with the game long before I finished the first track. It's a good try, but the game just seems like a playable beta demo. No challenge + long, boring tracks = uninstalled.

Drunk texted from my FactorySense Thunderbolt.
    01-29-2012 12:05 PM
    Tried it on my gTablet (2.3.5). The graphics are decent, but it would not use the accelerometer for steering. I had to use screen controls for steering. Most games work fine with the gTablet accelerometer, so i don't know what the issue is with this game. There didn't seem to be a way to calibrate the g-sensor, or adjust sensitivity. That would probably be a good option to add.

I also agree that the course is way too long. It would probably be better to have shorter courses and maybe multiple laps to extend races. As it is now, I got about a third of the way through the course and started to wonder how much longer the race had left. After another third, I was ready to exit out of the game, but kept playing just for testing purposes.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    01-29-2012 03:54 PM